Friday, November 13, 2009

Sueños en Español

Yay! I finally had a dream in Spanish. This is mostly exciting because this usually signifies my brain is working really hard to master something! (Before orgo exams the molecules and reactions haunted my dreams.) In the dream, I was in a literature class being taught underground by a gypsy teacher in bangle bracelets. In this dreamworld, some of my family participated in the class, speaking Spanish fluently. (Prophetic foresight?) I attributed the secretive nature of the course to the fact that she was revealing the key to humanity--yes that is a vague term that should be in a Nicholas Cage film.

Strangely enough, unlike most of my dreams, danger was distant and it was quite pleasant--with an aroma of fresh cut flowers. Imagine that.

No comments: