Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the brazilian jiu jitsu debacle

It's been a bit of a rough week, but things were looking up today. Summer plans seem to be possibly materializing and my sister comes to visit tomorrow.

Yet, the day took a nasty turn! I attended a women's self defense class at a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy. I did not know what Jiu Jitsu is-it is a type of martial arts that concerns ground fighting and honing in on your oponent's weaknesses using basic anatomy and physics. Pretty cool. The instructor showed us how with the right moves, we could come out on top in a scuffle. Anyhoo. At the end of the session a handful of adorable little five-year old boys filed in to prepare for the kid's class. They were so cute, until I returned home to discover that one had drawn on the backside of my white, northface supercute coat with ballpoint pen in the changing room. see photo! gasp! The stain must either be fully removed or the culprit must pay. I would even go to the GI jiu jitsu kids class with hopes of speaking with the mysterious culprit's parents. I love kids, but boy they can be be descrutive.

No comments: